Something you couldn’t figure out? Here are some frequently-asked questions.
1. Do I have to be there when Mister Mobile Mower comes? No, not at all. As long as you provide access to your mower, that’s all we need. It would be nice to have access to electrical power (an external plug, for instance), but that’s not even necessary. We’ll leave you an invoice and your old parts, and we can work out the billing over the phone either in advance or later.
2. Where have you been all my life? Mister Mobile Mower is a brand-new company, an entirely new concept in lawn and garden machinery maintenance and repair. We look forward to having you help us build your business, and to serving you for years to come. Some day you can proudly say: “I knew them when...”
3. How do I find the model number of my mower/engine? Although it’s not necessary to know this, it is helpful for us if you know your model number(s) in advance of our visit. That’s because parts are all ordered through these numbers. But engines and mowers have different model numbers, so it can be confusing. Most newer mowers will have a placard or sticker on the engine and another one on the body of the machine with the model number. For detailed information about finding these numbers, look at “How to find the model number” in our “Helpful Information” section of this web site.
4. What if I just have a question to help me maintain/fix my own mower? At Mister Mobile Mower, we’re here for the long-haul. We are more than happy to help you with your questions/concerns. Just give us a call. And then, tell your not-so-handy neighbor about us!
5. Where can I find a good, reliable and reasonably-priced handyman? Mister Mobile Mower does not live by mowers alone! For many years, we’ve also been operating as “Once A Year Man” handyman services, and still do, especially during the Winter. Have a list of those nagging little repairs that never seem to get done? Give us a call!